Thursday, June 14, 2012

fernanda at the park














Hello fellow bloggers =) I am very excited to be starting my own blog after many requests from my friends and family. I will be posting my ideas and advice so make sure to keep yourself posted.. you never know when something may come in handy! 

These pictures were taken by my sister at a nearby park.
Here's how you can switch up the look and dress it up or down!
The AllSaints Damisi Boot has to be my ultimate favorite. Super comfy and you can wear it buckled up or loose like i do. It's a favorite of a few celebs like Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry. They also make them for men and kids! The black wedges are from Aldo also very comfortable and go with almost everything!=)
yours truly, fernanda

black oversized top: AllSaints Spitalfields
striped skirt black and tan: forever21
damisi boots: AllSaints Spitalfields
black wedges: Aldo 
black stone ring: forever21
black rose ring: forever21 (old)
black rose earrings: francesca's collections



















No comments:

Post a Comment